Vintage Font Bundle
The Vintage Font Bundle includes 5 full font packages of our all time best vintage fonts. The font styles reach from clean to very ornate and work perfect for headlines, logos or packaging design. Furthermore the bundle includes over 200 graphic elements and vector ornaments that give you endless design possibilities. This makes the set perfect for professional logo design in various styles for any application. Additionally we created several logo templates that you can use for modeling in Adobe Illustrator with just one click. This allows you to create astonishing logos easier, faster and more detailed than ever before.
Including Free Lifetime Updates, Commercial License, Full Refund Guarantee.
Updates - New Features recently added:
• Logo Templates (requires Adobe Illustrator CS or higher)
• Layout Templates (requires Adobe Illustrator CS or higher)
• Additional Ornamental Elements & Paper Textures
'Vintage Font Bundle' contains:
• 6 Vintage Fonts (OTF, TTF)
• 36 Ornamental Frames (Ai, PSD, PDF, PNG, Affinity)
• 200 Ornamental Elements (Ai, PSD, PDF, PNG, Affinity)
• 25 Logo & Layout Templates (Requires Adobe Illustrator CS or higher)
• 8 Botanical Photos (PSD, PNG)
• Extra Paper Textures and Photoshop Effect (JPG, PSD)
Following products are combined in this bundle:
Logo & Layout Templates - Price $44
Royal Signage - Price $24
Mirosa - Price $24
Old Alfie & Old Erika - Price $19
Brilon - Price $19
Blackriver - Price $19
= Total Pack Value $149
Brands using our products:
After checkout you immediately receive an email with a download link to your personal files.
Most of the fonts require advanced graphic software that supports Open Type Features like Adobe (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Affinity (Photo, Designer, Publisher), Corel Draw or similar software. We can’t guarantee full usability in basic text software like Microsoft Word or similar. To cover any issues we provide a full 30-days money back guarantee to reassure your success.
Read about our license agreement here License Agreement
For any questions please check our FAQ