Can I use these fonts for commercial projects?
Yes, definitely! You are purchasing a commercial license. The number of projects or products for sale is not limited. For more information about licensing check our license agreement here: view license
We want to use the fonts on multiple computers at our office. Do we need a license for each computer?
Yes, one license is valid for one device/user only. You can purchase additional licenses at any time, which grants additional users in your organization the rights to use the fonts on their respective additional computers.
Can I use these fonts for my website?
The product contains OTF and TTF format only, but you may convert the fonts to web fonts for your personal/business website, except making them available to others for download.
We can not guarantee full usability of converted fonts on all browsers.
Can I use these fonts for a logo?
Yes for sure! For more information about licensing check our license agreement here: view license
I want to create a logo for a client with your fonts. Does my client needs a license too?
He just needs to buy an additional license, if he will use the fonts actively and wants to install it to his computer. With other words – if he uses the logo with rasterized text he does not need an additional license.
Can I use the fonts on products I sell like t-shirts or postcards?
Yes, you can use the fonts for an unlimited number of products for sale.
How do I install the fonts?
All of our products come with a PDF file with instructions on how to install fonts to Mac and Windows.
How can I access alternate characters and ligatures?
If your purchased fonts include alternate characters or ligatures there will be a PDF included with instructions on how to access them. Please notice: Although it is possible to access alternate characters with simple text software, I recommend to use advanced graphic software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or similar, which make working with alternate characters much more comfortable.
Will you help me design my logo?
No, I'm sorry. We are only selling fonts and graphic materials. A design service is not part of your purchase. Anyway, if you have any questions we are always happy to help.
I only have simple text software like Microsoft Word. Is it possible to use the fonts with this software?
In general it is possible to use our fonts in this software. But as these are text programs, the graphic features are usually limited. Therefore I recommend to use advanced graphic software to get the most out of our products.
Basically you can use our fonts in all text and graphic based programs, which support standard font formats TTF and OTF. Nevertheless we cannot guarantee full usability of alternate characters or vector elements with software other than Adobe.
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo, Inkscape
Tip: The vector software "Inkscape" is completely free and available for Mac and Windows. You can download it here: https://inkscape.org/en/
After purchase, how do I get my files?
Once you placed an order and payment is processed, you will directly receive an order confirmation and an invoice via e-mail including a download link for your digital products.
I haven't received an e-mail with my download link, what went wrong?
Usually you should get your files automatically. Please check your spam folder first. Often the reason is a misspelled e-mail address. So if you haven't received your files because of a misspelled e-mail address or any other reason, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix this as soon as possible.
Please note: If you pay via PayPal, your download link will be send to your PayPal E-mail address.
How long is my download link active?
You can download your products 365 days after purchase.
How many times can I download my products?
You can download your product up to 5 times.
I'm not happy with my purchase, can I get a refund?
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, we are always open to discuss your issues or to give a refund within 12 days after purchase.
INSTALLING YOUR FONTS
For MAC Users
1. Close all applications.
2. Go to the folder with the fonts and double click on either the OTF or TTF font file.
3. After you double click a window will open with a preview of the font and a button at the bottom saying "Install". Click install.
4. If the font does not show up, you may have to restart your computer.
For Windows XP Users
1. Close all applications.
2. Select font files and copy them into C:\Windows\Fonts folder.
3. If the font does not show up, you may have to restart your computer.
For Windows Vista and higher
1. Close all applications.
2. Right-click the font files to be installed.
3. Menu will pop up, select > Install.
Installing on iPad (Procreate App)
First of all please make sure you are working with the newest version!!
1. As our files are packed to ZIP-files you will need an App to unzip our files (I recommend the free version of the iZip App)
2. Download the product you have purchased. Once the download is completed you have the option to open the file with the iZip App.
3. Now unzip the ZIP-file. The unzipped files are now available in your "On My iPad" section in the folder "iZip".
4. Open Procreate App and start a new document. Then click the wrench icon on the top left and choose "Add Text".
5. Press "Edit Style" on the right.
6. Press "Import Font"
7. Go to "On My iPad"–>"iZip" and choose the font file you would like to install. After that the font will appear in the font menu on the left side.
Installing on iPad (Other Option)
You can also use font apps like iFont or AnyFont to install our fonts on the iPad.
Install our fonts via iFont
1. First of all install the iFont App to your iPad.
2. Download the product you have purchased. Once the download is completed you have the option to open the file with the iFont App.
3. iFont will extract the fonts from the ZIP archive. Now choose the fonts you would like to install and press import to iFont. (The fonts are displayed twice, because there are two different file types included, just choose one.)
4. Now you see the fonts on the left side.
5. Click "Install" and follow the instructions of iFont to complete the installation.
Still have questions? Just send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we are happy to help.