Yes, definitely! You are purchasing a commercial license. The number of projects or products for sale is not limited. For more information about licensing check our license agreement here: view license
Yes, one license is valid for one device/user only. You can purchase additional licenses at any time, which grants additional users in your organization the rights to use the fonts on their respective additional computers.
He just needs to buy an additional license, if he will use the fonts actively and wants to install it to his computer. With other words – if he uses the logo with rasterized text he does not need an additional license.
If your purchased fonts include alternate characters or ligatures there will be a PDF included with instructions on how to access them. Please notice: Although it is possible to access alternate characters with simple text software, I recommend to use advanced graphic software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or similar, which make working with alternate characters much more comfortable.
In general it is possible to use our fonts in this software. But as these are text programs, the graphic features are usually limited. Therefore I recommend to use advanced graphic software to get the most out of our products.
Basically you can use our fonts in all text and graphic based programs, which support standard font formats TTF and OTF. Nevertheless we cannot guarantee full usability of alternate characters or vector elements with software other than Adobe.
Usually you should get your files automatically. Please check your spam folder first. Often the reason is a misspelled e-mail address. So if you haven't received your files because of a misspelled e-mail address or any other reason, please send us an email to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix this as soon as possible.
Please note: If you pay via PayPal, your download link will be send to your PayPal E-mail address.
First of all please make sure you are working with the newest version!!
1. As our files are packed to ZIP-files you will need an App to unzip our files (I recommend the free version of the iZip App) 2. Download the product you have purchased. Once the download is completed you have the option to open the file with the iZip App. 3. Now unzip the ZIP-file. The unzipped files are now available in your "On My iPad" section in the folder "iZip". 4. Open Procreate App and start a new document. Then click the wrench icon on the top left and choose "Add Text". 5. Press "Edit Style" on the right. 6. Press "Import Font" 7. Go to "On My iPad"–>"iZip" and choose the font file you would like to install. After that the font will appear in the font menu on the left side.
You can also use font apps like iFont or AnyFont to install our fonts on the iPad.
Install our fonts via iFont 1. First of all install the iFont App to your iPad. 2. Download the product you have purchased. Once the download is completed you have the option to open the file with the iFont App. 3. iFont will extract the fonts from the ZIP archive. Now choose the fonts you would like to install and press import to iFont. (The fonts are displayed twice, because there are two different file types included, just choose one.) 4. Now you see the fonts on the left side. 5. Click "Install" and follow the instructions of iFont to complete the installation.
This is an agreement between you, the purchaser, and the copyright holder. In accepting the terms of this agreement, you acknowledge understanding and promise to comply with its terms.
2) YOUR RIGHTS What you are purchasing is a license to use digital typeface software – hereafter “fonts” – for a certain number of authorized users within your organization; you are not purchasing the copyright to the design of the fonts, but the rights to use the fonts. This also pertains to all other files coming with it like illustrations, icons or similar.
3) DEFINITION OF YOUR RIGHTS This license is only for the benefit of the users authorized under this license. If you are purchasing one license (in other words, one authorized user), you may install the fonts to one desktop computer and additionally on one portable device such as a laptop, notebook, or netbook. You can purchase additional licenses at any time, which grants additional users in your organization the rights to use the fonts on their respective additional computers, as noted above. The number of authorized devices/users is certified with your invoice.
You can make archival copies of the fonts for your own purposes. You will not distribute the fonts to people outside of your organization. A copy of the fonts may be sent as part of a file release to a prepress bureau, if absolutely necessary. The fonts can be embedded in other software files, such as Portable Document Format (PDF) or Flash files, but you will take all reasonable care to embed the fonts in such a way that they cannot be extracted from the files you create. You agree to use the fonts solely for your own business or personal purposes.
You may use the fonts for an unlimited number of projects or products for sale. This license does not limit the number of impressions or print size of anything you print using the fonts.
The product contains OTF and TTF format only, but you may convert the fonts to web fonts for your personal/business website, except making them available to others for download. We can not guarantee full usability of converted fonts on all browsers.
4) MOBILE APPLICATIONS, VIDEO GAMES, E-BOOKS, SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE Using the fonts for mobile applications, video games, e-books, software or hardware is permitted only as rasterized images. If your users are able to use the fonts actively, or are able to customize the fonts using your software, you need an additional license depending on the quantity of your users. Please contact us here: email@example.com
5) MODIFICATION You may modify the fonts for your own purposes, but the copyright remains with the copyright holder, and the number of computers covered by the license remains the same. You may not commission a third party to modify the fonts without first gaining permission from the copyright holder. You may not sell, make available for download, or give away modified versions of the fonts.
6) LIMIT OF LIABILITY If you encounter problems with the fonts we will work with you to the best of our ability to solve these technical issues. The fonts may be only returned if defective within 10 days of sale, or within the timeframe specified by the authorized font reseller the fonts were purchased from, whichever longer. In no event will the copyright holder be liable to you for any consequential or incidental damages, including any lost revenue, profits, goodwill or savings, or for any claim by any third party.
7) GOOD FAITH We grant the rights of use of our fonts to you in good faith, and request that you promise to adhere to the terms of this agreement to the best of your ability, and in good faith. The use of our fonts in blasphemous material, pornographic material, criminally deceptive ways, dishonest ways, anti-gay material, racist material, illegal industries of any kind, or malicious or hate activity is not permitted.
8) ACTIVATION This license does not take effect until payment is processed.
Our licenses for graphics and illustrations are splitted in three categories: Personal License, Commercial License and Extended Commercial license. The license type is certified with your invoice. Redistribution and reselling any files itself is strictly forbidden.
This License Agreement contains important legal terms. By completing the purchase process and the purchaser agrees to the entire License Agreement and License terms. Heritage Type Co. offers different types of license agreements and the one selected at the time of purchase applies to the Licensee’s use of the Licensed Asset.
This License Agreement states the terms and conditions of the Licensee’s non-exclusive and limited copyright license with respect to the digital content (“Licensed Asset”) made available by Heritage Type Co. and purchased by the Licensee.
1. PARTIES TO THE LICENSE AGREEMENT 1.1 - This License Agreement is an agreement between: (a) The purchaser - Licensee - who is the individual person indicated as the licensee during the purchase process, and (b) Heritage Type Co. as the product owner of the licensed product.
2. ASSET MANAGEMENT The licensee may upload the Licensed Asset to only (i) a personal server owned and controlled by Licensee or (ii) a private cloud storage service, cloud-based design app, or digital asset manager, account controlled by Licensee, in each case for use of the Licensed Asset by Licensee only, as permitted herein.
3. DEFINITIONS The License Agreement permits Personal (Non-commercial) or Commercial use of the Licensed Asset as further expressed under each license agreement separately (Personal, Commercial, Extended Commercial). 3.1 - Commercial Use is any of the following: use (i) that involves an exchange for money or other consideration, (ii) promotes any kind of business, product, or service, or (iii) where financial gain or any other consideration is either sought or a result, directly or indirectly, of Licensee’s use of the Licensed Asset. If any one or more of those three criteria is met, then the use is deemed “Commercial”. 3.2 - Personal use (Non-Commercial) is defined as the following: use for solely personal purposes only. Any use that meets the definition of Commercial use (3.1) can not be a Personal use.
4. STRICTLY PROHIBITED USES 4.1 Nothing in this License Agreement (Personal, Commercial, Extended Commercial) grants the Licensee any of the following rights: 4.2 Resale or Sub-Licensing of the Licensed Asset or any modification of it in source file form is strictly prohibited. 4.3 Resale or Sub-Licensing of the Licensed Asset or any modification of it in any way that is directly competitive with the original Licensed Asset is strictly prohibited (e.g. as a stock asset or template). 4.4 Sharing the Licensed Asset in any way that allows others to download, extract, or redistribute Licensed Asset as a standalone file (meaning just the content file itself, separate from the project or end use that is expressly permitted) is strictly prohibited. 4.5 Falsely representing wrong authorship or ownership of the Licensed Asset is strictly prohibited.
When you “buy” a Logo Template from Heritage Type Co. in fact you are purchasing the license to use the respective template. This Logo Template is not exclusive to you and thus the same template can be used by someone else. Please check the license agreement below for the usage of our products.
1. DEFINITIONS 1.1. By buying the Logo Template Stock License, you, the purchaser, has an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use the Logo Template in one Final Logo. Please read the rest of this license for further details that apply the use of a Logo Template.
1.2. Term definition: A Final Logo is a customised version of the Logo Template. For example, the Logo Template is an emblem we created, with generic words. The Final Logo includes the same emblem with your company’s name replacing the generic wording.
2. WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE TEMPLATE 2.1. You can make any number of copies of the single Final Logo and use it in unlimited ways. For example: You have customised a Logo Template and created your own one Final Logo. You can then use this Final Logo Version in any way that you like, e.g. corporate branding, business cards, letterheads, website and packaging. You can use the Final Logo to brand free or paid products.
2.2. You can modify or manipulate the Logo Template. You can combine the Logo Template with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting Final Logo is subject to the terms of this license.
2.3. Creating more Final Logos: If you want to create a different Final Logo from the Logo Template, you will need to buy another licence. For example: You’ve used a logo template to create a Final Logo for one a paid product. To use the same template to create another logo for another product, you’ll need to buy another license. If you are a designer creating Final Logos for different clients, you will need one license per client.
3. WHAT YOU CAN'T DO 3.1. You can’t re-distribute the Logo Template as stock or as a template on any way. You can’t do this with the Logo Template on its own or bundled with other items. Even if you modifications of the Logo Template can’t be re-distributed on any way.
3.2. You can’t claim exclusive rights to use the Logo Template or Final Logo, which includes not claiming trademark rights or copyright in the Final Logo and not applying to register the Final Logo as a trademark anywhere.
4. DESIGNER TO CLIENT TRANSFERS 4.1. If you create one Final Logo for a client, you can transfer that single Final Logo to your client for any fee. The license is then transferred to your client as well.
4.2. Your client must understand the specific nature of non-exclusive stock logo licenses, when using a Logo Template to create a Final Logo. Therefore you must ensure that your client agrees to the following points. The client must: (a) acknowledge that the Logo Template contained in the Final Logo is provided on a non-exclusive basis and may be used by other persons; (b) agree not to claim an exclusive right to use the Logo Template or Final Logo, which includes not claiming trademark rights or copyright in the Final Logo and not applying to register the Final Logo as a trademark in any way.
5. OTHER LICENSE TERMS 5.1. You can only use the Logo Template for lawful purposes.
5.2. This license applies in conjunction with other Terms for your use of Heritage Type Co. Products. If there is any inconsistency between this license and the our other terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
5.3. This license can be terminated if you breach it. In case that happens, you must stop using the Final Logo.
5.4. Heritage Type Co. retains ownership of the Logo Template but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between Heritage Type Co. and you.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us.Contact